Havana Inside out (HIO) Tour with Musical Night Show
Many of our Cruise ship guests not only want to explore Havana during the daylight but at night as well. If you have chosen to book Havana day and night musical tour then let us make your Havana stay an unforgettable experience. You are going to enjoyHavana day and night tour with 18+ Tropicana show, the most famous of Cuba's pre-revolutionary open-air extravaganzas. Opened in 1931, now in its seventh decade of Vegas-style paganism with seating for 1,400 people and 200 performers going through the full range of popular Cuban dancewith irresistibly indulging music.
The outdoor tropical setting of the world-famous Tropicana Cabaret is as spectacular as the nightly shows. The setting is wonderfully lush, with royal palms, mango, cedar trees and more surrounding the entire club. This is one of the musts for theatre and cabaret lovers, show unrivalled spectacle of lights costumes, dance and fun.
Immerse yourself in the Rumbling drums, Trilling trumpets and Whirling spotlights! Two hundred dancing queens shake their tassels, ruffle their feathers and let it all well and truly hang out in this fleshy feast. Attending this show will make your Varadero to Havana trip a memorable experience.
TOUR PROGRAM – HAVANA WITH TROPICANA
SCHEDULE: 13:00hrs –0:30 hrs (Total time will be 10/11hrs)
- You will have a panoramic tour through the seafront avenue, "Malecón", the Revolution Square, Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace (We will stop at these places for taking pictures)
- Visit to Old Square and Cathedral Square, Saint Francis of Assisi Square, El Floridita bar, Arms Square, , La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway´s regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
- Dinner/superat a nice Cuban restaurant (dinner cost is not included in tour fee -price varies depending on your choice – Average price of lunch is 10/- cuc per person).
- Stop at a flea market for shopping / Souvenirs
- Sit, relax, explore a bar for drinks or watch free live Cuban music performances during your walk in old Havana.
- After finishing yourHavana tour we are going to enjoy city´s rhythm famous Tropicana Cabaret Show (Admission fee: 75/85/95 CUC/per person - Show starting at 10.00 pm)
- Drive back to your ship.
TOUR CUSTOMIZATION OPTION
For Your Havana Tour either you are a new or a repeat visitor , we offer you to customize your Havana tour instead of our standard Havana tour program in consultation your tour guide to manage your tour time and attractions preferences.
Following are some of the suggested places that you may like to pick to customize your Havana tour (some places may charge you 3-5 CUC entry fees).
Cigar Factory Partagas (Admission fee: 10 CUC/per person)
Core of the Ancient City of San Cristobal de la Habana
Walk along Mercaderes Street to the Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
Cuatro Caminos Marketplace where local people buy their food and main living goods.
Cemetry Colon (dates back to the 19th Century and is protected by the UNESCO)
Havana Tour Prices with Tropicana Show
Single reserved Vintage classic car for a couple or 3 people -249/-CUC *plus show ticket fees
For a group of 4 people -269/-CUC *plus show ticket fees
Pay your tour fee at the end of your tour in Havana in cash
*Tropicana show fees are additional charge .Show fees are 75.00, 85.00 or 95.00 CUC per person depending where you are seating (85.00 CUC seats are recommended). These prices include entrance and a 1/4 of a Havana Club Rum bottle, a coke, a snack and a sparkling wine glass per person. Men need to wear trousers or jeans, no regulations for women. You should pay 5.00 CUC for using your photo camera or 15.00 CUC if it's a video camera. (all cash payments) Age restriction for show is 18+.
DRESS CODE APPLIES TO WATCH THE SHOW: NO SHORTS OR FLIP FLOP SLIPPERS.
How to buy Tropicana Show Tickets: Show up with your tour guide at the venue and buy your tickets from the ticket window. Show starts at 10:00 pm and ends at midnight ( 2 hours show )
Schedule- Havana With Tropicana (HWT)
Duration: Full Day (approximately 10 hours).
Pickup: 1:00 pm
Dropoff at your Cruise ship : 1 a.m
For your Varadero to Havana Trip bring comfortable clothes/shoes, bottled water, and camera (a small fee might be charged for taking cameras inside museums). Bring your passport if you plan to purchase more than 50 cigars or use a credit card (cash suggested). Bring cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and/or tips, and small change for toilet facilities. (Suggested to avoid wearing showy jewelry) We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein and cannot be held responsible for changes, errors or omissions