Havana Inside Out
CHARMING AND SUDECTIVE HAVANA
Varadero to Havana Trip
You have planned Varadero to Havana trip. Let us make your Havana tour an unforgettable experience. Havana , a unique, very colorful and safe tourist destination. Havana is one of the most famous cities in the world lies on the northern coast of Cuba, south of the Florida Keys, where the Gulf of Mexico joins the Caribbean. Havana is a living time capsule of days gone by, from its Spanish colonial history to the enduring legacy of the Revolution. Contemporary Havana can essentially be described as three cities in one: Old Havana, Vedado, and the newer suburban districts. Founded on 1519 as San Cristobal of Havana, it is still today the main economic, political, cultural and social hub of the country. An intensely atmospheric city, it contains some superb architectural gems and many other cultural and historical sites. In 1982 its old section along with the defense system were declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. Havana is the most welcoming place on the planet earth where you will enjoy every moment of your time.
TOUR PROGRAM – HAVANA INSIDE OUT (Varadero to Havana Trip)
SCHEDULE: 8:00-8:30hrs – 18:00-19hrs (Total trip time will be 10/11hrs)
- Drive for Varadero to Havana trip is about 2 hrs oneway.
- On our way from Varadero to Havana , we will drive along the streets of Varadero downtown and passing through Matanzas city with overall information about those places.
- On our way to Havana, at 20 mins stop at Bacunayagua Belvedere/Bar for a drinks
- You will have a panoramic tour through the seafront avenue, "Malecón", the Revolution Square,Morro Castle and La Cabaña,Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace (We will stop at these places for taking pictures)
- Lunch at a nice Cuban restaurant (Lunch cost is not included in tour fee -price varies depending on your choice).
- Visit to Old Square and Cathedral Square, Saint Francis of Assisi Square, El Floridita bar, Arms Square, , La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway´s regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
- A stop at a flea market for shopping/ Souvenirs
- Drive back to your accommodation in Varadero.
TOUR CUSTOMIZATION OPTION (Varadero to Havana Trip)
For your Varadero to Havana trip either you are a new or a repeat visitor of Havana, we offer you to customize your Havana trip instead of our standard Havana tour program in consultation with the group and tour guide during your stop at Bacunayagua Belvedere/Bar for a drink. Following are some of the suggested places that you may like to pick to customize your Havana tour (some places may charge 3-5 CUC entry fees).
Cigar Factory Partagas (Admission fee: 10 CUC/per person)
Core of the Ancient City of San Cristobal de la Habana
Walk along Mercaderes Street to the Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
Cuatro Caminos Marketplace where local people buy their food and main living goods.
Cemetry Colon (dates back to the 19th Century and is protected by the UNESCO)
- Before the start of your Varadero to Havana tour, you are also free to suggest other places that you would like to visit as a family/group.
Note: For tour customization agreement of the whole group or family is necessary for places to visit, lunch location and return time etc. For Varadero to Havana trip cost – Please visit our rates page.