Havana Inside out (HIO) Tour with Cabaret Parisien Show
Would you like to experience such a whirlwind adventure, but does the price exceed your travel budget, definitely consider a visit to Cabaret Parisien at hotel National is good value for money. Many of our Cruise ship guests not only want to explore Havana during the daylight but at night as well. If you have chosen to book Havana Inside Out tour with Cabaret Parisien then let us make your Havana stay an unforgettable experience. You are going to enjoy Havana day and night tour with 18+ Parisien Cabaret show, one of the most famous of Cuba's Vegas-style paganism with performers going through the full range of popular Cuban dance with irresistibly indulging music.
This is one of the musts for theater and cabaret lovers, show unrivaled spectacle of lights costumes, dance and fun.
Cabaret Tropicana is worldwide known as the cabaret and legendary spectacle of Cuba, but Cabaret Parisien is also a very close to Cabaret Tropicana and for that price even number one. Immerse yourself in the Rumbling drums, Trilling trumpets and Whirling spotlights! dancing queens shake their tassels, ruffle their feathers and let it all well and truly hang out in this fleshy feast. Attending this show will make your Havana stay a memorable experience.
TOUR PROGRAM – HAVANA WITH CABARET PARISIEN
SCHEDULE: 13:00hrs –0:30 hrs (Total time will be 10/11hrs)
- You will have a panoramic tour through the seafront avenue, "Malecón", the Revolution Square, Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace (We will stop at these places for taking pictures)
- Visit to Old Square and Cathedral Square, Saint Francis of Assisi Square, El Floridita bar, Arms Square, , La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway´s regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
- Dinner/superat a nice Cuban restaurant (dinner cost is not included in tour fee -price varies depending on your choice – Average price of lunch is 10/- cuc per person).
- Stop at a flea market for shopping / Souvenirs
- Sit, relax, explore a bar for drinks or watch free live Cuban music performances during your walk in old Havana.
- After finishing your Havana tour we are going to enjoy city´s rhythm famous Cabaret Parisien Show (Admission fee: 35/- CUC/per person - Show starting at 10.00 pm)
- Drive back to your ship.
TOUR CUSTOMIZATION OPTION
For Your Havana Tour either you are a new or a repeat visitor , we offer you to customize your Havana tour instead of our standard Havana tour program in consultation your tour guide to manage your tour time and attractions preferences.
Following are some of the suggested places that you may like to pick to customize your Havana tour (some places may charge you 3-5 CUC entry fees).
Cigar Factory Partagas (Admission fee: 10 CUC/per person)
Core of the Ancient City of San Cristobal de la Habana
Walk along Mercaderes Street to the Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
Cuatro Caminos Marketplace where local people buy their food and main living goods.
Cemetry Colon (dates back to the 19th Century and is protected by the UNESCO)
Havana Tour Prices and Show Prices
Single reserved Vintage classic car for a couple or 3 people -249/-CUC *plus show ticket fees
For a group of 4 people -269/-CUC *plus show ticket fees
Pay your tour fee at the end of your tour in Havana in cash
*Cabaret Parisien show fees are additional charge .Show fee is 35.00, CUC per person . Clients will buy their show ticket at the venue at National Hotel, Men need to wear trousers or jeans, no regulations for women. Age restriction for show is 18+.
DRESS CODE APPLIES TO WATCH THE SHOW: NO SHORTS OR FLIP FLOP SLIPPERS.
How to buy Parisien Cabaret Show Tickets: Show up with your tour guide at the venue and buy your tickets from the ticket window. Show starts at 10:00 pm and ends at midnight ( 2 hours show )
Duration: Full Day (approximately 10 hours).
Pickup: 1:00 pm
Dropoff at your Cruise ship : 1 a.m
For your Varadero to Havana Trip bring comfortable clothes/shoes, bottled water, and camera (a small fee might be charged for taking cameras inside museums). Bring your passport if you plan to purchase more than 50 cigars or use a credit card (cash suggested). Bring cash in small denominations for souvenirs, drinks and/or tips, and small change for toilet facilities. (Suggested to avoid wearing showy jewelry) We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein and cannot be held responsible for changes, errors or omissions