Havana With Tropicana
Varadero to Havana Trip
If you have chosen to book Varadero to Havana trip with Tropicana show (HWT) then let us make your trip an unforgettable experience. So welcome to the 18+ Tropicana show, the most famous of Cuba's pre-revolutionary open-air extravaganzas. Opened in 1931, now in its seventh decade of Vegas-style paganism with seating for 1,400 people and 200 performers going through the full range of popular Cuban dance.
The outdoor tropical setting of the world-famous Tropicana Cabaret is as spectacular as the nightly shows. The setting is wonderfully lush, with royal palms, mango, cedar trees and more surrounding the entire club. This is one of the musts for theatre and cabaret lovers, show unrivalled spectacle of lights costumes, dance and fun.
Immerse yourself in the Rumbling drums, Trilling trumpets and Whirling spotlights! Two hundred dancing queens shake their tassels, ruffle their feathers and let it all well and truly hang out in this fleshy feast. Attending this show will make your Varadero to Havana trip a memorable experience.
TOUR PROGRAM – HAVANA WITH TROPICANA (Varadero to Havana Trip)
SCHEDULE: 11:00-12:00hrs –02:300- 3:00 hrs (Total Varadero to Havana trip time will be 14/15hrs)
- Drive for Varadero to Havana trip is about 2 hrs one-way.
- On our way from Varadero to Havana , we will drive along the streets of Varadero downtown and passing through Matanzas city with overall information about those places.
- On our way to Havana, at 20 mins stop at Bacunayagua Belvedere/Bar for rest-room and drinks
- You will have a panoramic tour through the seafront avenue, "Malecón", the Revolution Square, Central Park, Opera House, Capitol building, former Bacardi Building and Museum of the Revolution, former Presidential Palace (We will stop at these places for taking pictures)
- Visit to Old Square and Cathedral Square, Saint Francis of Assisi Square, El Floridita bar, Arms Square, , La Bodeguita del Medio bar, Hotel Ambos Mundos (Ernest Hemingway´s regular bars and hotel in Old Havana).
- Lunch at a nice Cuban restaurant (Lunch cost is not included in tour fee -price varies depending on your choice).
- Optional stop at a flea market for shopping / Souvenirs
- Enjoy city´s rhythm famous Tropicana Cabaret Show (Admission fee: 75 to 95 CUC/per person starting at 10.00 pm)
- Drive back to your accommodation at Veradero.
TOUR CUSTOMIZATION OPTION
Varadero to Havana Trip
For Your Varadero to Havana Trip either you are a new or a repeat visitor for Varadero to Havana trip, we offer you to customize your Havana trip instead of our standard Havana tour program in consultation with the family and tour guide during your stop at Bacunayagua Belvedere/Bar for rest-room and drinks. Following are some of the suggested places that you may like to pick to customize your Havana tour (some places may charge you 3-5 CUC entry fees).
Cigar Factory Partagas (Admission fee: 10 CUC/per person)
Core of the Ancient City of San Cristobal de la Habana
Walk along Mercaderes Street to the Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
Cuatro Caminos Marketplace where local people buy their food and main living goods.
Cemetry Colon (dates back to the 19th Century and is protected by the UNESCO)
- Before the start of your Varadero to Havana tour, you are also free to suggest other places that you would like to visit as a family/group.
Note: For tour customization agreement of the whole group/family is necessary for places to visit, lunch location and return time etc. For Varadero to Havana trip cost – Please visit our rates page.